Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and Review bill/vouchers and prepare debit/credit/journal vouchers
- Update transactions into accounting software
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly financial and budget variance report
- Manage day to day office administration including availability communication and utility services
- Provide needful logistical and procurement support to program activities
- Visit project area, provide necessary support and assist in monitoring and supervision
- Update stock register of project materials and office supplies
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to the project financial functions
- Communicating with internal audit and external auditors during the project audits
- Prepare a Monthly Project Utilization Report and provide to the relevant Project teams
- Prepare FD-6, FD-4, and others report as per NGOAB compliance
- Any other project related activities that might be assigned by the management as when be needed
- Preferred Professional Certification CA course completed.
- At least 2/3-year practical experience in the related field.
- Good command of writing skills both in Bangla and English.
- Excellent computer operating skills including MS Office packages, accounting software.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and team player.
- Masters in Accounting or Finance/MBA (Finance) from any reputed university.
- Apply Here
- Job Source Collected