Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing all HR Admin functions of the Company.
- Prepare HR plans and policies and handle HR issues of a huge number of workforce
- Recruitment, Selection Placement of employees
- Develop implement performance appraisal policy and overall training (including on-boarding new employees).
- To monitor daily attendance, absenteeism, leave and prepare and take necessary action deemed to be appropriate.
- Use ERP system to manage employee records and information.
- Preparing all kinds of Reports, Agreement, Deed, Meeting Minutes Circular.
- Manage monitor employees health, safety environmental issues in the entire Office/ Factory premises.
- Formulate employee motivation factors, counseling, grievance and labor handling, conflict management etc.
- Carry out any other special duty assigned, as and when required by the management for the interest of the organization.
- Age 35 to 55 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proven track records in the HR field with a renowned organization as Manager, HR.
- Experience in manufacturing company will be given preferable
- Should display good leadership, motivational and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Labor law and related.
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools (e.g. Microsoft office Excel)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in MNC will get preferred
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline.
- Masters /LLM/MBA/ with Diploma in HR or Personnel Management will be preferred.
- apply here
- Job source collected