Duties and Responsibilities
- Proposal Development (70)
- Work with partner organizations to scope out opportunities to integrate ICTs in development programs.
- Prepare project EOIs, Concept Notes Proposals to submit to partners or collaborate with them to pursue ICT-based interventions jointly. This will include preparation of detailed technical and cost proposals for a multitude of partners and clients.
- Perform regular searches for Grants, Tenders and Innovation Funds, and design proposals in response to those approved by the management.
- Knowledge Management Report Preparation (20)
- Maintain an up-to-date repository of mPower projects, marketing materials other internal documents.
- Act as a central point of contact for information regarding mPower projects, communication materials and other internal documents.
- Develop and assist in preparing project reports, when required.
- Supportive Role for Communications (10)
- Assist in developing client presentations and content for mPowers website.
- Conduct and participate in workshops and seminars to advocate ICT based program intervention within partner organizations strategic plan.
- Knowledge and passion in global ICT4D trends and topics.
- 2-4 years of experience in Business Development within ICT, NGO, or Development sector.
- Strong writing skills in developing concept notes, proposals and grant applications.
- Good analytical skills and background in preparing budgets and pricing for projects.
- Strong self-initiative and drive, with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, in written, presentation and verbal modes to manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Graduation in Business, Development Studies, CSE or relevant disciplines from a reputed university.
- apply here
- job source collected