Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational/ Professional/ Business
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare and maintain day to day vouchers, cash book/bank book, ledgers and registers.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparation of monthly financial report in line with business software.
- Train and mentor team members to understand approved accounting guideline, processes and procedures.
- Develop Financial Policies Procedures and or strategy for facing future business challenges and lead right implementation of those policies.
- Manage and Develop team members on company policies.
- Maintain relation with Customer to smooth payment process.
- Age at least 25 years
- Minimum Graduation under any recognized University. However, having background in accounting and management will be preferred.
- apply here
- job source collected