Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining day-to-day accounts as per the financial rules and procedures.
- Cash management which includes petty cash, Journal and cash book data entry.
- Monthly financial report includes Journal, Trial Balance and statement of all Income and Expenditure.
- Maintaining appropriate records for accounts payable/receivable and ensure all payments are properly authorized.
- Able to prepare monthly and periodical budget.
- Properly calculate VAT, TAX and relevant document.
- Keeping record of all transaction and preparation of all kinds of vouchers on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the preparation of the financial statement of the Company.
- Any other responsibilities as per management request.
- Age 24 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
- Apply Here
- Job Source Collected