Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all financial records and books of accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements and necessary reports (monthly / quarterly) as required by the management.
- Maintain Cash Bank book, General ledger book, Party ledger book, and other relevant registers.
- Record accounting vouchers keeping proper coding and posting into the system.
- Preparation of budget/ forecasting the variances and prepare cash flow statement.
- Prepare the Bank reconciliation statement.
- Review monthly accounts and necessary adjustments.
- Ensure safety and security of account documents and ensure confidentiality of information.
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- CA (CC) will be an advantage