Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry researching and analyzing sales options.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services and ensure sales from targeted clients.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Presentation and excellent communication Skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good level of numeracy
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)