Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight of day-to-day operations of factory administration
- Accountable for a safe work environment for everyone, every day by implementing and evaluating safe work practices, ensuring safety performance.
- Accountable for transport management.
- Keep factory as spacious as possible by utilizing Kaizen and efficiently allocating resources.
- Ensure storage of raw material placement according to production plan and available to retrieve as and when needed.
- Ensure the development of health and safety practices for the company and oversee compliance with those practices.
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus, service and encourages individual integrity.
- Maintain a positive and ethical work environment that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels.
- Keep the management fully informed in a timely and candid manner about day-to-day administrative issues of the factory.
- Perform other functions related to Factory Administration or as may be requested by the management
- Age at most 50 years
- Age should not exceed 50 years.
- Candidates should have adequate knowledge and experience in general administrative rules and regulations etc.
- He must have good command and control over the subordinate officers and staffs to get the jobs done.
- He must be computer literate, self-motivated, well behaved, dynamic, energetic and result oriented.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduate/ Masters degree in any discipline/MBA.
- Preferably retired defense officers (Army/ Air-force /Navy) not below the service rank of Major.