Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure quality progress of the works as per design, drawing, technical specification schedule.
- Forecasting of jobs and make apt decisions at site.
- Identify and analyst results and if necessary resolve and troubleshoot issues and conflicts together with the project team, in consultation with the higher management.
- Ensures high quality of the execution of the Architectural and Engineering works (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) in conformity with the Quality Assurance Plan, technical specifications of contract and good industry practice.
- Co-ordination of site activities to different level of the organization, contractors, suppliers site staffs to establish proper engineering administration to ensure systematic construction management of the projects.
- Communication and coordination with higher authority, consultant other agencies, engineers, utility companies, architects and other party consultants to achieve company goals.
- Distribution of works to Contractors manpower.
- critical path and potential risks
- elaborate risk management plan
- Identify and estimate resources and manpower needed to achieve project goals and recommend subsequent changes where necessary.
- Ensures high quality of the execution of the civil and structural works in conformity with the Quality Assurance Plan, technical specifications of contract and good industry practice
- Leading developments of good team members by motivate, coach, mentor, support and supervise to take positive action, high productivity and accountability for their assigned work.
- Verification with Specifications BOQ.
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- Apply here
- job source collected