Duties and Responsibilities
- The General Manager (GM) responsible for planning, developing, updating and implementing different policies and procedures of the company for the smooth operation in a corporate environment.
- - The General Manager (GM) will develop initiatives to nurture a positive working environment through close monitoring, counseling and bridging management employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, and discipline performance issues.
- - The General Manager (GM) coordinate the development of annual business plans to accomplish short- and long-term financial goals.
- - The General Manager (GM) also coordinates and supervises to prepare marketing strategies of different business area and lock after the implementation.
- - The General Manager (GM) maintain liaison with agencies/organizations (Govt./Private) agencies like DGDA, DLS, DOF, Law environment office etc.
- - The General Manager (GM) will develop foreign customer relation and supervise export business operation.
- - Any other task assigned by the top Management from time to time.
- Age 45 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate must have working knowledge with MS office.
- Good presentation skill will get preference
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Skills Required Administrative/ Executive
- Apply Here firstname.lastname@example.org