Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain recruitment process such as posting job advertisement, arranging interview session, prepare employment contracts etc. aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Coordinating joining related tasks (e.g. Raise Ticket/send request to IT via e-mail for open email account for the new recruit, complete Joining check list, share All the HR policies with the new employee etc.)
- Assist line manager to measure employee performance, ensuring development and retention of key talents.
- Ensure effective resolution of all queries and grievances of Employees for all SBUs.
- Maintain and update employee personal file and ensure all other relevant documents and database are up to date, accurate and comply with legislation.
- Monthly update attendance and leave records of all the Employees in a designated system follow up with employees for timely updating.
- Prepare periodic MIS to help company take required decision on manpower optimization, cost optimization etc.
- Prepare monthly Payroll.
- Maintain all day-to-day office administrative activities including office expenditure and pool vehicle to ensure smooth functioning of the office.
- Maintain vendors effectively and efficiently, record and maintain all AMCs (firefighting equipment, AC, Cars, and Insurance etc.) and relevant documents.
- Maintain complete facilities and infrastructure of office and liaison with contractors and interiors for the same.
- Liaison with external agencies (police/ municipalities/ corporation/ premise security agencies) for regulatory compliance.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM
- Skills Required Administration, General HR
- apply here
- job source collected