Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan, organize, and execute the internal audit procedure.
- To prepare the Periodic Audit Plan, Checklist Program.
- To supervise the entire Audit work as per the Audit Plan and finalize the Audit Report.
- To analyze and design effective audit tools and mechanism to minimize audit risk and ensure quality of audit work.
- To analyze design effective Internal Control mechanism to safeguard asset.
- To upgrade internal audit policy, SOP, process for the Company.
- To ensure the compliance, effectiveness acceptability of the policies.
- To ensure external regulatory compliance (e.g. VAT, TAX others).
- To participate in the holistic development projects of the Company (i.e. ERP implementation, Process simplification, enhancing cost efficiency etc).
- To perform special investigation/assignment as suggested by Management.
- To conduct schedule and un-schedule branch office, projects visit for audit purpose.
- To keep Top Management informed about all the audit issues and provide Audit report on regular basis.
- Good knowledge on accounting software (Tally, ERP).
- Must have updated Knowledge on VAT TAX.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office, specially MS Excel.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Preferred Professional Certification FCA