Duties and Responsibilities
- Extremely strong programming skills including object-oriented programming
- Proficient using C
- Solid understanding of computer architecture
- Knowledge of embedded programming and C/C/C concepts is preferred
- Knowledge of semiconductor design verification techniques are desirable
- Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL. Experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools
- Nice to have an understanding of System Verilog/ UVM/ OVM.
- Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and savvy learners
- Fresher candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, EEE or other related fields.
- apply here
- job source collected