Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day sales, monitoring forecasting to better understand the market.
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Stay up to date on current market trends.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections.
- To take responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Collaborating risks increasing profitability and branding recognition.
- Initially will be responsible for all buyer coordination at head office factory.
- Acquiring Monthly target and value.
- Targeted Style follow up.
- Costing with good profit margin.
- All Approval collection from buyer.
- Payment confirmation from Buyer.
- Raw material in-house follow-up.
- Production free follow-up / on time follow-up.
- Vessel Schedule/Container Follow-up (Full or loose / cheap or expensive).
- Daily input follow-up.
- Formulate and implement strategic plan for Merchandising to achieve on-time quality shipment.
- Play the role of the key team leader for each and every team of merchandising to ensure smooth operation.
- Monitoring the team members activities and maintain KPI.
- Regularly organize in-house training for the merchandising team as well as identify the non-performer and solve their problem to improve their activities.
- Coordinate among all other operational departments of the factory and solve the problem.
- Handling top buyers.
- Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to appl
- Bachelor degree in any discipline